We are grateful for the space beside our studio to be able to offer outdoor classes. Please read below as you prepare for your outdoor class with us! Outdoor classes are currently only offered at our Durham Location.
Preparing for class:
- CHECK-IN: Check in with a posse member at the top of the top of the stairs on the deck. SELF CHECK IN IS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WITH IOS DEVICES THROUGH OUR APP.
- SHOES: If you are new to the studio, we ask that you reply to the confirmation email after signing up for a cycle class with your shoe size so that we can have them ready for you when you arrive. Shoes are also available for purchase.
- WEIGHTS/TOWELS: For #Ride weights and towels will be placed on every mat/bike. If you would like to switch out you weights, you may at the weight cart.
- BIKE SET UP: All bikes are lowered to the lowest settings when stored inside the studio– BOTH handlebars and saddle will need to be adjusted. The instructor and posse will be available to help assist you with bike set up. For a refresher please see our HOW TO SET UP YOUR BIKE TUTORIAL by clicking here. IMPORTANT: DOUBLE CHECK THAT THE SADDLE AND HANDLEBARS ARE LOCKED AND THERE IS NO MOVEMENT BEFORE RIDING.
- WHILE RIDING: Choreography is optional (especially when lifting hands off of the handlebars) as handlebars may get slippery. Safety first!
- WIPES/CLEAN UP: A posse member will bring wipes around to each participant after class. Please wipe down handlebars, saddle, flywheels, locks, mats, weights etc. Wipes may be disposed of in the trashcan beside the stairs on the way out.
- INSIDE: Bathrooms and water fountains are available upstairs; please wear a mask when entering.
As North Carolina weather can be quite unpredictable and we try to hold as many classes outside as possible for those with unlimited memberships, we monitor the radar closely throughout the day. If class is cancelled due to weather, you will receive an email notification at least an hour before class. Class is still on if you do not receive a cancellation email. Please check your spam/junk folders. Heaters are available on the deck during winter months.
If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, please refrain from visiting the studio. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into contact with someone that has been affected, we ask that you follow the recommended guidelines of the CDC before returning to the studio.