NEW CLIENT SPECIALS
UNLIMITED ONE MONTH $95
FIRST 2 FOR 1
CYCLE | BARRE | YOGA | SCULPT
DONATION CREDIT $5
ZOOM CREDIT $7
- All classes will be limited to 50% capacity to ensure a distance of 6ft between each client.
- Instructors will take a hands-off approach and will maintain six feet of distance while teaching.
- We recommend that all clients check themselves in through our app. Floor markers will indicate where to stand if you need to check in with the front desk and to allow space between waiting clients.There will be no entry into class once the doors have closed.
- We encourage all clients to bring their own shoes. We ask that clients remove their shoes from the studio once class has finished.
- A tutorial for how to set up your bike will be made available within the coming weeks in order minimize contact between staff and clients.
- We ask that you do not leave early from class. Once class is complete, the instructor will safely dismiss participants.
- All front desk staff will be required to wear a face mask and gloves during their shifts.
- All common areas will be disinfected before and after class, as well as highly touched areas such as doorknobs, lockers, weights, equipment etc.
- Please be aware that we will be strictly enforcing our 12-hour cancellation policy, as class sizes are reduced.
- Showers will be unavailable until further notice. Studio amenities such as hair ties, earplugs, q-tips etc. will be available behind the front desk upon request. Hand sanitizer and extra wipes will also be available.
- Lockers will be rotated and cleaned after each class. We recommend that you limit personal items.
- We urge you to bring your own water, or purchase a bottle from the studio. However, we will continue to have our water dispenser available for emergencies.
- There will be no Child Care until further notice.
Thank you again, and we hope to see you June 1st.
THE SWEAT LAB POSSE
SWEAT LAB delivers sweaty, challenging and innovative classes for all levels. From indoor cycling to toning, including barre, yoga and pilates. Our passionate instructors offer uniquely planned, beat driven classes paired with curated playlists designed to motivate and inspire.
This is your space to let go achieve your goals and engage. Unleash your physical and mental strengths – see results in the studio and out in your world. After all, who’s more amazing than you? No one.
We are local to Durham. Not a franchise. SWEAT LOCAL!
UPCOMING THEME CLASSES
5504 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd
Durham, NC 27707
Located in the Straw Valley complex on the 2nd floor facing 15-501. Take Mt. Moriah Rd. (intersects with 15-501) towards NEW HOPE COMMONS Shopping Center. Follow New Hope Commons Drive to Hoffler Lane (passing Swedish Imports and Storage Facility on your LEFT and Ashley Furniture on RIGHT). Make a left on Hoffler Lane and park anywhere on the side of the building or in front on the service road facing 15501.