As a local studio our community is our family. We are dedicated to maintaining the health and well-being of our clients because after all family takes care of family.
That’s why we have implemented new policies and guidelines in an effort to reduce the risk of transmission.
Please read below the changes we have made to our daily operations specifically designed to keep our members and staff safe.
PROOF OF VACCINATION IS REQUIRED TO TAKE CLASS. You can email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or show a Posse member at the front desk. You will only need to show proof of vaccination once.
Cleaning and Sanitation:
- DISINFECTANT Staff will use disinfectant proven to kill viruses before and after classes with heightened attention to: bikes, weights, mats, lockers, high-touch surfaces, and common areas, etc.
- WIPES AND SANITIZER Although all bikes and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before and after class, extra wipes will be available for personal use. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- SHOES Rental shoes will be cleaned and rotated so that they are never worn two classes in a row; however, we encourage all clients to bring their own shoes. We ask that clients remove their shoes from the studio once class has ended.
- MASKS All members including staff and instructors are required to wear masks while indoor. We will continue to follow the guidance of the state and follow mask mandates.
Before your Sweat Sesh:
- IN GOOD HEALTH AGREEMENT Before returning to the studio, you must sign a mandatory in good health agreement stating that you agree to the health and safety procedures of the studio and that you agree not to enter the studio if you have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days or are experiencing covid-like symptoms.
- AMENITIES Certain bathroom and front desk amenities may be removed to limit hand-to-hand contact.
- BARRE SOCKS Socks will be required in order to participate in barre style classes. You may bring your own or purchase socks in the studio.
- BIKE SET-UP Our posse will be available to assist you; however, while clients are in the lobby front desk staff will remain behind the front desk. You can view our tutorial of How to Set Up Your Bike by clicking here.
- CANCELLATIONS As capacity is limited, we will be strictly enforcing our 12-hour cancellation policy to allow for riders and participants to obtain a spot.
- LATE ARRIVALS Once doors have closed and class has begun, no entrance will be allowed to maintain proper spacing in the studio.
- SELF CHECK-IN Digital self-check-in is available upon arrival through our app for compatible iOS devices. Unfortunately, at this time this feature is not available for Android devices.
- 6 FT To help maintain socially distancing.
- H2O We urge you to bring your own water, or purchase a bottle from the studio. However, we will continue to have our water dispenser available.
- ENTERING & EXITING In order to maintain social distancing while exercising we ask that you wait for dismal from the instructor. If you must leave class early, please pick a spot closest to the door.
We would like to encourage everyone to respect their neighbor. As excitement rises, please lead by example and adhere to our new guidelines.
If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, please refrain from visiting the studio. Additionally, we ask that you practice social distancing while at the studio and refrain from person to person contact.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into contact with someone that has been affected, we ask that you wait 14 days before visiting the studio.
Whether you plan to join us in our reopening or continue to stay at home, we are here to help. Please email the studio for questions and concerns.