As a local studio, our community is our family. We are dedicated to maintaining the health and well-being of our clients because after all family takes care of family.
Mask Mandate Update: Wake county and the City of Raleigh will stop requiring people to wear masks inside public spaces beginning Friday, Feb. 25th. Durham County will remove the mask mandate as of Monday, March 7th, 2022. We will continue to have masks around the studio if you would like to leave yours on. Please do what makes you feel comfortable. Masks are optional, please do what makes you feel comfortable.
We thank you for your patience and support as we continue to monitor current conditions.
Cleaning and Sanitation:
- DISINFECTANT We use disinfectant proven to kill viruses before and after classes with heightened attention to: bikes, weights, mats, lockers, high-touch surfaces, and common areas, etc.
- WIPES AND SANITIZER Although all bikes and equipment are thoroughly cleaned before and after class, extra wipes are available for personal use. Hand sanitizer is also available.
- SHOES Rental shoes remain FREE for all clients, and are cleaned and rotated so that they are never worn two classes in a row. We encourage all clients to bring their own shoes, if possible. (SPD and Delta compatible.)
- MASKS: Masks will be optional at both studios in accordance to the removal of the Raleigh and Durham mask mandate. If you prefer to wear a mask, we will continue to offer them around the studio for your use.
Things to Know before your Sweat Sesh:
- BIKE SET-UP Our posse will be available to assist you. You can also view our tutorial of How to Set Up Your Bike by clicking here.
- CANCELLATIONS As capacity is limited, we will be strictly enforcing our 12-hour cancellation policy to allow for riders and participants to obtain a spot.
- LATE ARRIVALS Please do your best to arrive on time. If you are brand new to the studio, we ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes early in order for us properly get you set up for your class.
- CONTACTLESS CHECK-IN Digital self-check-in is available upon arrival through our app for compatible iOS devices.
- ENTERING & EXITING In order to maintain social distancing while exercising we ask that you wait for dismal from the instructor. If you must leave class early, please pick a spot closest to the door.
We would like to encourage everyone to respect their neighbor.
If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, please refrain from visiting the studio. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into contact with someone that has been affected, we ask that you wait the allotted time recommended by the CDC before returning to the studio.
Please call or email the studio for questions and concerns.